1. Dog Attack
2. Water Tower Collapse
Utilized pre-made models which had to be modified and combined to help build sets and characters. Responsible for additional modeling, rigging, and texturing. Responsible for camera and character animation.
1. “Thesis Character” Responsible for everything Software: Autodesk Maya
2. “Stan Laurel” Responsible for everything Software: Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, TopoGun
3. "Burger Guy" Responsible for model, design by Bob Dob Software: Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, TopoGun
4. "Zeus" Responsible for model, design by Disney Software: Autodesk Maya
5. “Chimpanzee” Responsible for everything Software: Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, TopoGun
6. "Porsche” Responsible for everything Software: Autodesk Maya
7. “Art Test” Responsible for model, design by The Odd Gentlemen Software: Autodesk Maya
1. PWND animations
2. Youtube tag animation
3. Animations for PWND trailer
4. Gears of War 4 cutscene shot
5. The Wolf Among Us cutscene sequence
1. Beatdown PWN animation
2. Drunk PWN animation
3. Crazy PWN animation
4. Smoke break PWN animation
5. Youtube tag animation
6. PWND trailer animation
Responsible for blocking and camera animation. Character performance was constructed using pre-made animations.
Responsible for all animation including camera, character and environment
Created concept and final animations for all enemy types, friendly APC units, and in cockpit AI. Also responsible for rigging.
Gears of War 4
My name is Richie Blitz and I'm an animator and previs artist. I'm an alumnus of the computer animation program at Ringling College of Art and Design. I currently work at Skydance Interactive where some of my past projects have included Gears of War 4, Archangel and PWND. I currently reside in Los Angeles, CA.